Wednesday 20 October 2010

Workshop

 Hi there,

I don't know whats its like where you are but its been absolutly tipping it down with rain here, I have to say I actually like the rain, but not when I am trying to load up my car in preparation for my workshop...

I said I would post the make & take we made at the workshop and here it is....




Its using some of my favourite colours, Chocolate Chip, Real Red and Crumb Cake and a new favourite the stamp Dasher. It also used the stamp set Tiny Tags and matching tag punch, along with real red ribbon.
I was given this card at the training in High Wycombe by Teri Pocock as one of the swaps and just loved it. Unfortunatly I don't know if Teri has a blog, if you know please let me know.


Thanks for dropping by...
Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment