Tuesday 9 November 2010

Convention 2010 Swaps

Hellooo

I thought I would share some of the swaps I received, I say some because there are 100 of them!!!!
This gorgeous card is by Cate Terry, I think its so beautiful, I'm not a pink person but I do like this colour combo.
Oh I love pirates, this card is by Amanda Fowler, again I don't do pinks and oranges but I do love this card and the colour combo. Ideal for a girl that loves pirates like my daughter Kate. Arrrh 
 Elaine Harding has found a great way to use the bauble punch, it make a great vase, love it.
This beautiful card is by Jenny Moors, I love the new scallop corner punch, its just lovely.
This lovely card is by Jill Boulton, this is one of my favourite stamp sets, Contempo Christmas.
I just love this card by Jo Dumbleton,those little mushrooms are so cute, and I love cute... 

Another beautiful card, this one is by Sarastamper, I love the colour combo, rich razzleberry, river rock, always artichoke and very vanilla...yummy 


More pirates, this card is by Teri Pocock, brilliant, it would make a fab birthday card for my son...

This fabulous card is by Sharon March, using my new favourite blue, Pacific Point and the lovely flourish from the baroque motifs stamp set.
Last one for today, is by Kelly Mayou, it is so cute and anyone that knows me knows how I love cute, fantastic.
Hope you like them as much as I do, although the photo's don't do them justice. Back tomorrow with some 3D swaps.
Thanks for stopping by...
Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment