Saturday 27 November 2010

Scrapbooking



Hellooo

I love to scrapbook, I only wish I could find more time for it, still I have a whole day scrapping this Saturday so I will have to get myself sorted. I have so many photos to scrapbook, its a job to choose. Many of my recent pages have been about trips to Wales and Shep our Border Collie having fun on the beach. Last year I made a little album all about the snow and the fun we had making snowmen and having snowball fights. So I thought I would share it with you......












I really enjoyed making it and love looking through it. It used the now retired set flaky friends still one of my favourites , I love those little snowmen, soo cute....... and of course my fave colour blue, sorry about the photo's not brilliant I'm afraid. Anyway Thanks for stopping by hope you enjoyed my album.
Rose






1 comment: