Saturday 11 December 2010

December ATC

Hellooo

This months ATC is all about Christmas, I thought yippee I have lots of christmas stampsets, but then it was hard to decide which one to use. I was inspired by a card I had seen using the large tree from Lovely as a Tree stampset to make the branches of a christmas tree, it is really effective, I love it.  I must admit I have used it on some of my christmas cards.  I also used a retired set called 'Hung Up on the Holidays'...it has the cutest little gingerbread man which I stamped out onto shrink plastic using soft suede ink. I then cut them out and punched a tiny hole which I threaded thin wire through. Then I shrank them and using the wire hung them on the christmas tree branches.

 I did the same with the two baubles in the same set, to make more decorations for the tree and of course you have to add a bit of glitter don't you......
TaDa....
I hope you like them, back with more craft soon....
Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment