Monday 21 March 2011

ATC

Hellooo

Its ATC time again and the subject for March was "Material" which meant that the whole ATC had to be made from material no card, no paper, no funky foam. Well it was a bit of a dialema for me, I just didn't know where to start.
Well this is what I came up with.....



For the main card I used Night of Navy felt (well it was a good colour match!!!) then I used a 2" twill ribbon which I cut into 3" chunks and frayed the edges.  I then stamped one of the images from the Just Believe stamp set and the butterfly from the So Happy For You stamp set. I then sewed Stampin Up buttons on and ruched some ribbon and sewed it to the bottom. (Check back on April 1st for details of the ribbon hint hint). And voila.... they didn't turn out too bad.
Hope you like them, thanks for stopping by.....
Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment