Wednesday 23 March 2011

New Craft

Hellooo

Some friends taught me how to knit a few weeks ago at the handicraft group I go to on a Monday afternoon. Most of the ladies are accomplished knitters and can happily chat and knit ten to the dozen. I don't think I will ever be like that. But I was a bit chuffed to completed my first project which was a childs jumper using a very simple pattern. The ladies knit them for charity and so they decided I should knit one!!!!
This is how it turned out......


The back is plain blue but the front has white stripes, I was really pleased with it, yes I know its really simple but you have to start somewhere.....
Anyhoo thanks for stopping by......
Rose

1 comment:

  1. I love what you made Rose, any chance I could have the pattern please? I love knitting and now I want to knit something seeing what you did x

    ReplyDelete