Monday 8 August 2011

Birthday Card

Hellooo

Continuing the Growing Green theme, I made this card for my best friends birthday ahhh.... Her favourite colour like mine is Blue so I chose Marina mist and Baja Breeze.
 The flowers were created the same as before, you can get different effects by changing the amount of ink you add, I just think they are sooo pretty.
Instead of embossing the lower half of the card I embossed a separate piece of card and cut around the flowers and then adhered it to the bottom right corner of the card.

I coloured the ribbon with Marina Mist ink and then using my heat gun I carefully dried it, as it dries it crinkles and depending how crinkly you want it is how long you heat it for.
Anyhoo hope you like it, thanks for stopping by...
Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment