Thursday 24 November 2011

Convention 2011

Helloooo..


Back again with some more photos from Convention.....
I made two lots of swaps general swaps and Pink Lady swaps.....
Firstly these were my general convention swaps, or at least me preparing them....
 The flowers to go on the topper.......
The topper all stamped ready for assembly........ 
And the little cello bags with an M&S chocolate gingerbread man.........
And the finished article, ready for swapping..... 


Inside the convention center, armed with my swap and ready to go.... 
Lots of madness as everyone tries to swap with everyone else....
I have to say there were some fabulous costumes and hats....the Germans were amazing....
Inside the main convention room...stage lit and ready...everyone finding tables and still swapping like mad.... 

Shelly, our co-founder on stage welcoming us.....
These were some of the decorations made using Stampin'Up! products, they were fantastic and I will show you more later.......
This my friend and co-demonstrator Christine with none other than Mickey & Minnie in the lobby of the New York Hotel, where the Convention was being held. 
And this is me with Mickey & Minnie, we were really chuffed to bump into them with no one around them, we had only popped out at lunch time to get some air and enjoy the beautiful surroundings in the glorious sunshine.... what luck.........

Anyhoo thats all for now I will be back with some more.... Thanks for stopping by.....
Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment