Tuesday 7 February 2012

December ATC's

Helloooo,

A bit late I know but here are the ATCs I did for the December swap, the topic was Fairy Stories, now I couldn't think of what to do as I like to use all Stampin'Up! goodies. So I dug around in my Stampin'Up! retired stamps and found my old favourite the Gingerbread Man, ahhhh I love that little chap.
So what do you think, I know its not entirely Stampin'Up but I was quite pleased with them.
I never remember to take a photo before we swap to show how many we make , hmmm maybe next month, ooops that would be this month now hee hee....
We didn't have a topic for January, so our next one is February and the topic is Faces!!!!!!! mmmm I think I might have to do a bit of lateral thinking hee hee..........
Anyway thanks for stopping by........


Rose 

No comments:

Post a Comment