Tuesday 7 February 2012

What have I been up to?

Hellooooo

Well believe it or not quite a lot, just haven't managed to blog any of it so I'm trying to catch up a bit.
These are some cards we did as a make 'n' take at a recent workshop, I love the simplicity of them, they started out as valentine cards but noone really wanted valentines so they ended up as birthday cards instead.......


This is my personnal favourite and would have made a gorgeous valentine or even an anniversary card.

This however was the overall favourite with the ladies, it uses the French Foliage Stamp Set along with the new Postage stamp set, I think they go rather well together. The colour combo is Early Espresso, Very Vanilla and Cherry Cobbler, plus a touch of the gorgeous crochet ribbon...lovely


I was inspired by a card I saw on splitcoast stampers (I think) but can't remember, so thanks for the inspiration......

Hope you enjoyed, thanks for stopping by...

Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment