Thursday 29 November 2012

90th Birthday

Hellooooo. . . .

I was asked by a colleague to make a 90th birthday card for her mum, this is what I came up with. . . . .

 When I made the card I realised that it was never going to fit in an A4 envelope, he he, so had to set to and make a box for it to go in. I would have preferred a cream box with Gumball green stamping on, but unfortunatly I didn't have any cardstock big enough. So I had to settle for green. The recipient was very pleased with it so not to worry hey. . . . . . .


 Heres the card in its box. . . . . . . . . .

The sentiment is from the Lovely Letters Alphabet, so beautiful and elegant.

The large flower is made using the Stampin'Up ornament punch, its actually really easy to make, I spritzed it with some Vanilla Shimmer, it doesn't show very well but it looked gorgeous.

 The small flower is made using the scallop circle punches, this one used the 6cm and 4.4cm punches, I did a tutorial which shows me making them with the 4.4cm and the new 3.2cm scallop circle punch, same principal only different size punches.

Check out all those tiny pearls down the edge of the scallop border and in the middle of the itty bitty flowers, I got through quite a lot. Plus those lovely large pearls.

And that gorgeous Victoria Crochet Trim, I just love it, I've got through so many rolls of it.  Well I hope you enjoyed, thanks for stopping by. . . . . . . . .
Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment