Tuesday 27 November 2012

Christmas cards

helloooo. . . . . . . .

I have some more Christmas Cards to share, we made these at Novembers Card Class.
I am loving the new Christmas DSPs they are just gorgeous.
This card uses the Be of Good Cheer DSP, the colours are Gumball Green, Cherry Cobbler, Very Vanilla and a touch of Summer Starfruit (Star), the ribbon is the new Gumball Green Stitched Satin Ribbon and the tree is from the Stampset Scentsational Season. The sentiment is from Sassy Salutations, I just love it..


I used the large scallop circle and the medium scallop circle punches, once stuck together I pricked through each scallop..
The papers are just gorgeous, they have a real Christmassy feel even when its just dots and stripes. This next card uses two of the stamps from the Ornament Keepsakes set, plus a little more Gumball Green ribbon and a cute little flower from the Itty Bitty punches. A dash of glamour with the new big pearls and a tiny one in the flower.
The pricking around the ornament is done using the new Festive Paper Piercing Pack, it gives you perfection every time.

More luscious paper from the Be of Good Cheer pack teamed with some Cherry Cobbler Seam Binding ribbon and the Floral Frames Framelits and the Daydream Medallions stamp set. Don't they look lovely layered up like that...


This next card uses more of that DSP and the sentiment from Sassy Salutations and also the Snow Flurries Bigz Die, I've glittered it with dazzling diamonds glitter and poped a large pearl in the center.



Same card different sentiment, this one is from the lovely Owl Occasions Set.




This last card is similar to the first one, I just used the cute little reindeer from the Joyous Celebrations set, he is sooo cute..



I am also loving the Snow Festival DSP, I used it a short while ago when I made the little books, anyhoo thats all for now, hope you enjoyed my rather long post.
Thanks for stopping by. . .. . . . . . .
Rose












No comments:

Post a Comment