Tuesday 20 November 2012

Christmas Wreath

Hellooooo. . . . .

I have been very busy and have lots to share to start with I made a Christmas Wreath, I have seen lots of them about but I got my inspiration from Sainsburys no less. . . . . . . .
I bought a polystyrene ring from Hobbycraft with intentions of covering ot with paper flowers but decided to do this instead. . . .
 Its made with Stampin'Up Ribbon, some I'm afraid has retired, but I ran out of some so had to compromise.
There is grosgrain ribbon in Old Olive, Real Red and Chocolate Chip, the same colours in Satin Ribbon and some other bits and bobs. . . . .


I was soooo pleased with the finished product, I think it looks amazing, hope you like it, stop by again to see my new craft space, I'm sure it makes me feel more creative. . . . .
By for now
Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment