Saturday 13 April 2013

Stampin'Up! Framed!!!!!

Helloooooo

I have been meaning to make something like this for ages, I even bought a nice little frame which my daughter then decided she would nick it for her A Level art!!!!  So when I saw this frame I thought aha and this is what I did with it............
 I stamped around the edge of a piece of Bashful Blue cardstock using the stampset Flowering Flourishes with the Illuminate stamp pad, its hard to see in the photos but it is soo pretty its like a watermark which sparkles...
 The wording is the Stampin'Up! Decor Elements which you just rub on....
 The flowers are made using the Boho Blossoms punch, I snipped down each petal and pressed them into the Illuminate pad to give them shine and then added a pearl to each flower......

 The butterflies I punched out using the Elegant Butterfly and the Bitty Butterfly punches, I pressed them into the Illuminate pad then I layered some together and added pearls down the center using a larger one for the head and smaller ones for the body....
I was very pleased with the finished frame, it now hangs on the wall of my craft room.....
 
Thanks for stopping by...
Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment