Thursday 2 April 2015

Craft Room Update

Well Hellooooo

I think I am nearly there, although there are still some bits and bobs to do, but here are some photos of how it looks now.......

 I put in several bookcases from Ikea (Billy) they have adjustable shelves so I can make the most of the space and 3 DVD storage shelving units (Gnedby) to hold all of my stamp sets.

 I have two shelving units which fit almost perfectly into the recesses on each side of this wall (not from Ikea) the one on the right holds my scrapbook albums and supplies plus ribbons etc..
 The one on the left holds my Sewing, Knitting, Crocheting, Jewellery and Cross Stitch supplies, plus some other bits  and bobs....
 There are two desks so that I can craft with a friend and one also acts as an office desk...

 The unit in the middle is also Ikea and what I like about is that the desks fit onto the unit and you can also get drawer units to fit in the holes as well as boxes etc.... On the top is another smaller unit which I have used to display some of the things I have made. 

Well I hope you like my little tour and come back soon to see what I have created in my new space.
Thanks for stopping by.....

No comments:

Post a Comment