Monday 15 June 2015

By The Tide Birthday Wishes

Well hello there and welcome back...

It is a glorious day, sun is shining, not too windy, perfect beach weather, which inspired me to make these cards....



I have used the gorgeous By The Tide Stamp Set, it has seven beautiful images, I have used just two on these cards.



The background has been created by colouring an acrylic block using my stampin'write markers and then spritzing it with water, then pressing the block down firmly onto whisper white card stock. This creates a beautiful water colour effect with all the colours merging together.


I used Pacific Point, Tempting Turquoise, Crumb Cake and Daffodil Delight Stampin'Write Markers on a Stampin'Up! acrylic block size E



Some linen thread and some pearls....


The sentiments are from the Butterfly Basics Stamp Set..


And a couple of matching envelopes to finish them off..






We are finding lots of these on the beach at the moment, it seems to happen every year, jellyfish of all sizes get washed up, this one was particularly big......

I hope you enjoyed today,s cards, thanks for stopping by...
Happy Crafting X

No comments:

Post a Comment