Thursday 18 June 2015

By The Tide Fathers Day Card

Hey there and welcome back,

I have another Fathers Day Card today, not long now so I hope you have made or are planning to make one soon....lol



I used the fabulous Hardwood stamp for the background, stamped in Soft Suede onto Marina Mist and did a little bit of sponging around the edges.



The Happy Father's Day is from the Crazy For You Stamp Set, this stamp set is great its so versatile, it has 30 different words and phrases that you can put together to make so many cool sentiments.



I used the Burlap Ribbon to make a banner, I frayed the edges and used some of it to attach the little medallion.



I stamped the gorgeous little Seahorse and conch shell and then cut them out and used my bone folder to curl the shell to give it some dimension. I also stamped the coral on the background all are from the By The Tide Stamp Set.






So I hope you like today's card, pop back tomorrow for a couple more....
Thanks for stopping by..
Happy Crafting X

No comments:

Post a Comment