Friday 12 June 2015

Happy Blooming Birthday Hand Bag

Hey there peeps and welcome back,

Today as promised is the final piece to the Happy Blooming Birthday set...
The Hand Bag for the cards to go in....



Its quite a big bag as it has to take 6" x 7" cards which is just short of A5. I used Cucumber Crush Card Stock to make the bag then added a piece of DSP around the middle so its quite a sturdy bag.



I then put another piece of card top and bottom to hide the joins, embellishing it with faux stitching and scallop edges.




I added a cute little pocket to the front which has been stamped with the Flower Patch stamp set.

And a cute teddy, not sure if I am going to leave him poking out of the pocket or if I will make him into a bag charm hanging from the handles!...


 Its quite roomy inside, plenty of room for 4 cards and 4 Envelopes, plus more...


 And here is the finished set, I am loving the way it has turned out...


Just to give an idea of size.....



So I hope you have enjoyed my little Gardening Teddies set, thanks for stopping by...
Happy Crafting X

No comments:

Post a Comment