Thursday 11 June 2015

Happy Blooming Birthday (part 4)

Well hello peeps and welcome back....

Yesterday was really hot, but not so hot here today, the garden isn't calling to me so its the perfect weather to stay in and craft lol....

So I have the last card in this Happy Blooming Birthday series of Gardening Teddy Bears and she is adorable.....



Here she is with her little pot of pink flowers and her packet of seeds.....


The top of this card looked a little sparse so I stamped some green branches from the stamp set Flower Patch and added a little butterfly from the stamp set Papillon Potpourri.


To stamp the word seeds I used the Alphabet Rotary Stamp, its a bit like those date stamps where you can create your own date, well with this you can create your own words and phrases...well cool...



Its funny I was happy with this card but felt it needed just a little bit more color so I added the two butterflies..perfect...lol



And here we have the finished set...just need to make some more envelopes and a bag for them to go in... check back tomorrow to see what I have made.




Thanks for stopping by...
Happy Crafting X

No comments:

Post a Comment