Saturday 20 June 2015

Just For You Treat Box

Hello and welcome back,

I have a lovely little box made using the envelope punch board to share with you today, it is just the right size for a box of maltesers, so would make a lovely teacher gift.....



I have used the lovely New Schoolhouse Designer Series Paper...



You could use Pacific Point, Pool Party or Whisper White ribbon with this paper I chose Pool Party... I used the Decorative Label Punch for the sentiment, to get the mat behind it I punched out two Pacific Point labels then cut one in half horizontally and the other in half vertically, then you just stick them behind the white label.


If you want to see how it is made check out this great tutorial Envelope Punch Board Maltesers Box Tutorial





Mmmm just thinking I wonder how long those Maltesers will last....not long is my guess...lol



So how cool is that and really quick and easy to make....
Thanks for stopping by...
Happy Crafting X

No comments:

Post a Comment