Tuesday 2 June 2015

Mini Magazine Box, Cards, Note Cards & Envelopes

Hello and Welcome Back..

Today I have a little set of Birthday Cards and Note Cards with Envelopes in a Mini Magazine Box...



 I have 4 Birthday Cards, 4 Note Cards and 8 Envelopes....


The box has been made out of a piece of card 9" x 12". I used Night of Navy Card and Ink and the Stamp Set Wetlands.






I love this image from the set Wetlands, I also used Gorgeous Grunge on the backing card.
The Happy Birthday is from the set "From The Herd".




The Note Cards are just an A5 piece of Night of Navy and a smaller layer of Whisper White stamped at the bottom with the Wetlands stamp.


Then to finish I stamped Whisper White Envelopes with the Wetland stamp in Night Of Navy.


I was really pleased how this all came together, I love the Navy and White combination and of course that beautiful bird stamp...lush..





Well I hope you like my little set, thanks for stopping by...
Happy Crafting X

No comments:

Post a Comment