Wednesday 3 June 2015

Sweet Treats Fry Box

Hey there and welcome back..

I have been playing with the Stampin'Up Fry Box Die and I made these little treat bags/boxes...



I used the New In Colours card and ink and the stamp set Flower Patch, the sentiment is from the set Teeny Tiny Sentiments.


I cut out 2 Fry Boxes in each colour, then I cut off the smaller side leaving the longer side and the bottom on each piece. I then Punched an oval out of each piece using the medium oval punch,( you can do 2 at a time so you get them identical).


I glued the bottoms together and then I stamped the flowers onto the card. Then to finish  I glued the sides.


Then all you need to do is add some treats tied up with bakers twine and a bow made with the matching In Colour Dotted Lace Trim.


 Mint Macaron


Delightful Dijon


Cucumber Crush


Watermelon Wonder


Tip Top Taupe




If you buy the Cardstock and Ink Pads together you save £6.50, so you are buying the ink pads and getting the cardstock free....bargain..lol


I hope you like my little treat bags/boxes, thanks for stopping by...
Happy Crafting X


No comments:

Post a Comment