Wednesday 17 June 2015

Wetlands Thank You Card

Hello Peeps and a Happy Wednesday to you....

Today's card is using the same technique I used on Sunday's post, there are a lot of videos on YouTube but I found this one which shows the technique really simply....




So here is the card I made using this technique...



I used four colours Pacific Point, Tempting Turquoise, Crumb Cake and Daffodil Delight to create my background. 



The Stamp Set is called Wetlands and has such beautiful images perfect for cards like this but its also very versatile.. It also has three lovely sentiments one of which is above..



I stamped the images in Chocolate Chip and thinking about it now I should have used the masking technique shown in the above video so my bird image didn't go outside the water colour block..Hey Ho  maybe next time....lol...





Still I'm quite happy with the card, I hope you like and will maybe try out this technique if you haven't already done so....

Thanks for stopping by...
Happy Crafting X

No comments:

Post a Comment