Saturday 11 July 2015

Butterfly Basics Note Cards and Envelopes in a Bag.

Hello and welcome back,

Today's little project is a small Hand Bag with 6   3" x 3" Note Cards.
I actually made the little bag first, just because I wanted to try out some of the New Brights Designer Series Paper Stack which I have just received.... Then of course I thought I need something to go in the bag, the paper I used just screamed Butterflies so out came The Butterfly Basics Stamp Set and before I knew it I had a bunch of 3" x 3" cards....



The bag has been made in the same was as previous bags, the size of the base is 2" x 4 1/2" scored at 1/2" on all sides. The DSP was 10" x 4". This makes a perfect little bag to hold 3" x 3" cards and envelopes.


I used the 2 3/8" Scallop Circle punch and the beautiful butterfly from Butterfly Basics, which I stamped in Bermuda Bay onto Whisper White Card Stock. This little butterfly has its own die to cut it out.



 I made 3 White and 3 Bermuda Bay Cards.


Each has a piece of the matching Bermuda Bay DSP.


I punched out 6 Scallop Circles from Whisper White Card and using my Paper Piercing Tool and Mat, I made a hole in each scallop, then using my Bermuda Bay Stampin'Write Marker I did some faux stitching around the edge.


I made some little envelopes using my Envelope Punch Board and stamped them with the butterfly to match.



So very pretty, they will make a nice gift for someone.....



I hope you liked today's cards, thanks for stopping by..
Happy Crafting X

No comments:

Post a Comment