Monday 27 July 2015

No Bones About It Birthday Set

Hello and welcome back....

I am away at the moment staying with my bestie for a few days, Friday, Saturday and Sunday we were in Cardiff so I had no internet so unable to do any posts. I am at my friends house until Thursday so will try and do some posts.....

 
I have been having a play with this new set called No Bones About It and have to say I love it... I saw similar cards on pinterest and really liked them, so I thought I would do a set of four cards with matching envelopes and a little box bag to hold them in..

 
 Here is the box bag which is literally a box with handles making it a bag....

 
I only wanted it to hold four cards and four envelopes so made it 6 1/2" x 4 3/4" and 1" wide which is the perfect size....

 
Here is the first dinosaur, I love that you can use the solid dinosaur, the skeleton or both together, its so cool...

 
The Ink colours are Mossy Meadow, Old Olive, Certainly Celery, Chocolate Chip and Real Red, with Whisper White Thick Cardstock and Mossy Meadow, Old Olive and Whisper White card stock.


 

 
I made matching envelopes for each card.....

 
Here is the finished project......



Hope you like thanks for stopping by...
Happy Crafting X

No comments:

Post a Comment