Monday 13 July 2015

Wetlands Sunset

Hello and welcome back...

Today's cards feature the Wetlands Stamp Set...both my friend and I love this set so I guess it was a no brainer that we would use it.....

We just loved the colours of these cards Early Espresso, Crushed Curry, Pumpkin Pie and Daffodil Delight......


I love the colours, I love the images, they are just so gorgeous...


I snuck in the little butterflies, they are from The Perpetual Birthday Calendar Stamp Set, I used them to hide a small ink mark...




I was just so pleased with the end result....lovely...



For this card I stamped the goose on a piece of Whisper White and cut it out so that the sun was behind it.




We really loved making these cards....



Hope you like, thanks for stopping by...
Happy Crafting X

No comments:

Post a Comment