Tuesday 7 July 2015

Zoo Babies Happy Birthday.

Well hello and welcome back..

We are back home in Wales now so hopefully I will be back to normal ish soon....
Today's card features the Zoo Babies Stamp Set again, I am really loving this stamp set...



I have used Basic Grey, Watermelon Wonder and Whisper White Card Stock...


To make the little flag I used the Triple Banner Punch and stamped the Happy Birthday from the Teeny Tiny Sentiments in Watermelon Wonder ink. I used my Stampin'Write marker to add faux stitching around the edge and then wrapped it around a cocktail stick..



The stars are stamped in Delightful Dijon and are from the Be The Star Stamp Set....


I stamped the animals on Whisper White Card Stock and then cut them out before attaching them to the card with dimentionals. I used Smoky Slate for the Elephant, Cucumber Crush for the Crocodile, Delightful Dijon for the Lion, Basic Black for the Zebra, Soft Suede for the Monkey, Melon Mambo for the Toucan and Watermelon Wonder for the Giraffe..


And an Envelope to match...



How cute is that...



Thanks for stopping by....
Happy Crafting X

No comments:

Post a Comment