Monday 3 August 2015

2015/2016 Diary

Hello and welcome back...

Every year I make a Diary for the next year, and as I worked in a school my year always goes from August to July....


To make my diary I usually buy a cheap diary ( this one cost me £1.75 from Tesco) then I pull it apart discard any bits I don't want, add a few lined pages for notes etc.. and then bind it with my Bind It All Machine (which I have had for years and well worth the investment). I also tend to recycle the binding combs, so you might be able to see that the comb on this one is two holes short which I did't notice until too late....lol


So I started by covering my front and back boards with the stunning English Garden DSP and if you are a regular follower of my blog you will know that blue is my favourite colour..so rather pleased with this...
TIP..You can buy board but I tend to save the card from packs of DSP and the thick card from the back of A4 note pads, if the card is a little bit thin I just double it up to make it thicker..



Another favourite of mine is the Seam Binding Ribbon, I don't know what it is but I love it and more so when its blue....lol.. Here we have Night of Navy....swoon....


I used the fabulous Scalloped Tag Topper Punch to create my label and it is the perfect size for the seam binding ribbon to thread through....a little bit of Gorgeous Grunge going on there too...


And can you see what the first thing in my new diary is.....Stampin'Up! On Stage Live in Brussels...WooHoo....I'm booked and raring to go...


I like to decorate some of the pages, just to make the diary less boring and also to highlight important events like Birthdays, Anniversaries...etc,  Here I have decorated the inside front cover with the flowers from the Stamp Set Crazy About You and added a Butterfly cut out using the Butterfly Thinlits.


I hope you like my new diary I know I will enjoy using it....




Thanks for stopping by...
Happy Crafting X

No comments:

Post a Comment