Monday 17 August 2015

Awesomely Artistic Birthday

Hello and welcome back....

Today I have a birthday card I made for my best friends birthday, she is also one of my team, we used to live around the corner from each other but now I am in Wales and she is in Oxfordshire, only a 3 hour drive so it doesn't keep us apart and we have facetime...lol
So to the card....

So here is the card and you might not guess from this what her favourite colour is.....Ha Ha...


I love the delicate flowers and the beautiful dragonfly so pretty... I stamped the images using the NEW Black Archival Ink Pad which is perfect for watercolouring as it is permanent ink. Then using my blender pen I coloured in the leaves and flowers. I used my white gel pen to soften the dragonfly.



I cut out BEST using the Little Letters Thinlits and some Bermuda Bay card, then I stamped Happy Birthday from the Tin of Cards stamp set and Friend from the Awesomely Artistic stamp set...


And then I stamped the splodges using the Illuminate Ink which gives it a kind of iridescent look, but it  is hard to show how pretty it is on the photo. I also added some tiny Rhinestones to the center of each flower to give it a bit of bling...


Then I made an Envelope using the Envelope Punch Board (even though this was a standard A5 size sometimes you have to make a pretty coloured one...) and stamped the dragonfly on the front and back..




 And another dragonfly on the insert.....




So I hope she likes her card, thanks for stopping by...
Happy Crafting X

No comments:

Post a Comment