Wednesday 12 August 2015

Curvy Keepsake Wednesday

Well hello and welcome to Curvy Keepsake Wednesday...

Each Wednesday I hope to bring you a Curvy Keepsake box with a difference....
Starting with today...... These adorable Giraffes....




Here are the instructions for the Punch Art Giraffe which attaches to the Curvy Keepsake Box...


You will need to cut out 2 curvy keepsake box parts and stick them together as picture below, I then took my sponge dauber and daubed Soft Suede circle all over the outside of the box. I then put together the Giraffe, I sponged around the edge of all pieces before sticking them together with the exception of the eyes I only sponged the eyelid.


I attached the neck to the tummy portion with a tiny brad before sticking it to the box with dimentionals this means that the neck and head can move. Then I hid the brad with a tiny heart...





Isn't he just the cutest, he will be great filled with treats and given to someone who love Giraffes...wink...wink...




I have listed most of the things I have used, but Punch Art is a great way to use up scraps of card which is what I do when making these... I also realised after doing this that the Modern Label punch is now retired but if you don't have it you could always use the Washi Label Punch (138296)...

Hope you enjoyed, thanks for stopping by...
Happy Crafting X

No comments:

Post a Comment