Wednesday 19 August 2015

Curvy Keepsake Wednesday

Hey there and welcome back to another Curvy Keepsake Wednesday...

This weeks Curvy Keepsake Box is a cute little Puppy Dog and aren't they adorable....



We have Spot on the left and Jess on the right. To make them you need to make up your curvy keepsake box, for these I used Soft Suede Card and sponged around the edges with soft suede ink.


This is what you will need for the Punch Art part of the box. I started with the muzzle, for the spots I used the stamp from the Watercolour Wonder stamp set and stamped spots all over it. Then I glued the nose in place and also the tongue.


I then stuck the muzzle to the box using dimensionals. I stuck the eyes together and added them to the box using dimensionals.


I sponged the ovals and using a bone folder I curved them slightly and glued them to the inside of the box at the front as per the picture... Add some detail to the eyes and nose using a white pen.


For Jess I used smaller circles for the eyes and added a little red bow....


I also made a little name tag using one of the dies from the Curvy Keepsake Die set and added a name using the Alphabet Rotary Stamp....




I hope you like his weeks Curvy Keepsake Box, check back next week for another cute box....

Thanks for stopping by...
Happy Crafting X

No comments:

Post a Comment