Wednesday 26 August 2015

Curvy Keepsake Wednesday

Hello and welcome back to another Curvy Keepsake Wednesday....

This week I have an Eyore Curvy Keepsake Box to share with you..... It was my Besties Birthday last week and I made her this box to hold a little birthday gift, Eyore is her favourite....so it just had to be done....



I made up the curvy keepsake box as normal using Pacific Point card stock and sponge daubed around the edges of the box with Pacific Point ink.



Then I cut out the pieces for the head of Eyore and sponge daubed around the edges before sticking them together, then I stuck the head to the box using dimensionals.


The tail is attached to the back of the box using a tiny pink brad (old Stampin'Up stock) so that it moves... If you would like to have a go at making these Paper Piecing characters you can find the patterns here at CuddlyCuteDesigns they are suitable for cutting machines or cutting by hand.


Hope you like, join me again next week for another Curvy Keepsake Wednesday...
Happy Creating X

2 comments:

  1. Love this---Eeyore is my favorite. What dies or punches did you use to make the face and ears. I really want to try to make one. THANK YOU FOR Sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't use dies or punches he's a paper piecing template if you e-mail me I can send you the template my e-mail is at the top of my blog, thanks x

    ReplyDelete