Friday 28 August 2015

Embellished Ornament Christmas Cards

Hello and welcome back..

Well it had to happen, especially as Christmas is only 17 weeks away.....lol and with the NEW Autumn / Winter Catalogue only a week away I decided it was time to do a little Christmas craft....
There are lots of Bundles in the NEW catalogue one of which is the Embellished Ornaments Stamp Set and Matching Delicate Ornament Thinlits Dies, brought together as a bundle you save 15% on the regular price....Bargain.



On this card I stamped the holly across the top of the card in Cucumber Crush and added gems coloured with red marker.



Then I stamped the sentiment in Real Red and then I used a stamp from Gorgeous Grunge in the background.


Then using the matching dies I cut out the ornaments in Real Red card and attached them to the card using dimensionals.


Then I added some Bakers Twine to the top of the ornament in a little bow.


Then I added some matching envelopes to complete...


The number for this Bundle is 140856 for wood mount and 140857 for clear mount and will be available to order from 1st September 2015. If you would like a copy of the NEW Autumn / Winter Catalogue please let me know and I will send you one.

Thanks for stopping by...
Happy Crafting X

No comments:

Post a Comment