Saturday 29 August 2015

Flurry Of Wishes & Snow Flurry Punch

Hello and welcome back...

Only 3 days to go before the NEW Autumn /Winter Catalogue goes live, have you got yours yet...don't worry if you haven't, you will be able to look at it on-line on the 1st September 2015. But if you prefer a to browse through a paper copy please let me know and I will get one to you.

This card is a CASE of the one in the catalogue, although I did two versions...


I stamped the Snowflake in Pool Party and Smoky Slate and then punched them out using the matching punch. The border at the side is from the Butterfly Basics Stamp Set, stamped in Smokey Slate. Some of the snowflakes are then glued flat and some are on dimensionals. Then I added some gems to give a little sparkle... 


I decorated the envelopes with the two smaller snowflakes using Pool Party ink.


For this card I kept with just Pool Party and stamped some images directly onto the card and others have been stamped, punched out and added to the card using dimensionals.



Buying the Stamp Set and Punch as a Bundle will save you 15% off the regular price...
If you love Poinsettias pop back tomorrow for another catalogue sneaky peak, you will love it..
Thanks for stopping by...
Happy Crafting X

No comments:

Post a Comment