Monday 10 August 2015

Lego Birthday Card

Hello and welcome back...

We are pretty Lego crazy in our house, or at least we were when the children were younger....some of us however don't know how to let go... lol

I saw this card on Pintrest and well fell in love.... I am bleep years old and I still love Lego....mmmm...sad I here you say...well I'm kind of looking froward to the day I can shower my Grand children in Lego..but I think I may be waiting a long time.....lol
Anyway back to the card..



The sentiment is from the Tin of Cards Stamp Set and the stars have been punched out using the star from the Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack.


The squares are 3 cm x 3 cm, and I used the 1/4" circle punch to cut out all the dots, which were mounted on dimentionals to lift them up.


Its a really great colourful card...


And I had to make an envelope using the Envelope Punch Board as the card was not a standard size, but I love the Brights Colour Collection DSP so used a sheet of Pacific Point to make the envelope. I added a pretty label made with Whisper White card and the Ornate Tag Topper.


 And added a few stars here and there...



Well I know a few people who would love to get this card including me....lol



Classic Stampin'Pads are available individually at a price of £6 each, but if you are able to buy the set of Brights stamp pads it will save you a whopping £9.. so worth while considering...

Well thanks for stopping by...
Happy Crafting X

No comments:

Post a Comment