Thursday 20 August 2015

Minion Mayhem

Hello and welcome back...

To a little Minion Mayhem, I don't normally make large A5 cards but I just couldn't resist making this birthday card big, if you follow my blog you will know I am Minion Mad.
I have just bought a Silhouette Cameo Cutting Machine which I have been playing with, its brilliant, you can download files for next to nothing... I Had a very basic Cricut Machine but it was very limiting and cartridges cost around £65 exch.. So when I came across the pattern for this little fellow I was hooked, especially as I have been hand cutting all my paper piecing up till now....so time consuming....


So I cut out all the pieces using Stampin'Up card stock ( Pacific Point, Daffodil Delight, Basic Black,Smoky Slate and Whisper White) and inked around the edges of each piece before sticking them together, then I used the Perpetual Birthday Calendar Stamp Set to stamp the stars in the background...


The Celebrate is a retired Stampin'Up Stamp Set, which I stamped in Pacific Point and coloured in with my  Daffodil Delight Stampin'Write Marker....





I am sooo pleased with how he came out as I did a little tinerking to the pattern, so really happy with the results...


I made an envelope with my Envelope Punch Board using a sheet of Brights Colour Collection DSP to co ordinate....




Well I hope you enjoyed today's post thanks for stopping by....
Happy Crafting X

No comments:

Post a Comment