Friday 7 August 2015

No Bones About It Card Set

Hey there and welcome back...

Today I have a little box of cards to share with you made using the No Bones About It Stamp Set. I was inspired by some very colourful gift tags made by fellow demo Bibi Cameron and I thought they would make lovely little Birthday cards for a child to give another child.....

This little box measures 4 1/4" x 4 1/2" by 1 1/2" deep... the card is Cucumber Crush and Whisper White stamped with Real Red, Pumpkin Pie,Daffodil Delight and Cucumber Crush Inks...


 The box holds Eight  4" x 4" Cards and Envelopes....



I have made 8 envelopes 4 from Pacific Point Card Stock and 4 from Cucumber Crush using the Envelope Punch Board...







I love these little dinosaurs and I think the bright colours look great...  



Hope you enjoyed today's cards, thanks for stopping by....
Happy Crafting X

No comments:

Post a Comment