Thursday 27 August 2015

Pretty Petite Petals

Hello and welcome back...

I have been trying to find ways of using my Washi Tape, I love it but don't really get around to using it so usually end up with lots of retired stock..... So trawling through Pinterest I saw a card which used washi tape to make a banner so I thought I would give it a go.....



The colour scheme for this card is Bermuda Bay, Whisper White and Blackberry Bliss... I used washi tape from 2014 - 2016 In Colour, Cherry On Top, Everyday Chic and Bohemian Designer Washi Tape. 


I used the Hello from the Stamp Set Crazy About You and stamped it onto Whisper White Card... and created a little banner.


I stamped the flowers from the Petite Petals Stamp Set in Blackberry Bliss ink and then punched them out using the matching Petite Petals Punch.


I put some of the flowers on Dimensionals and some directly on the card. Then to finish off I put some gems randomly all over the card.


Really pleased with the look and love those little flowers... so pretty.




Hope you like, thanks for stopping by.....
Happy Crafting X

No comments:

Post a Comment