Sunday 30 August 2015

Reason For The Season & Festive Flowers

Hello and welcome back...

Yesterday I said that if you like Poinsettias you will love today's post...now I love dies but I love punches even more, so this bundle was right up my street....lol
The stamp Set is called Reason For The Season and the matching punch is called the Festive Flower Builder Punch and you are going to love them.



So I took inspiration from the NEW Autumn / Winter  Catalogue for this card, I stamped the images in the new Basic Black and then using my blender pens I coloured in the flowers using Real Red and Mossy Meadow for the leaves.


I love this sentiment, I stamped it in Real Red on the Whisper White card and then I added a little Gorgeous Grunge....



In the center of the flower I put gems which I coloured yellow with my permanent markers, (I used Stampin'Up Blendabilities which are no longer available but Sharpies do the trick).



This is the beautiful flower you can make with the Festive Flower Builder Punch, isn't it gorgeous and so easy to make. And the Stamp Set has matching stamps for you to stamp on the petals and leaves.. Here I have wrapped a Tiny Treat Box with a piece of Burlap Ribbon and then added the flower to the top...oooo so cute.


Here you can see just how lovely it is and I can see uses for it other than just for Christmas too..


You can vary the size as well by adding a few more petals, the flower on the left has 4 extra petals to the one on the right...


And here they are all together...mmmm..very Christmassy!!! I think I might be making lots more of those flowers for Christmas Decorations.....



I hope you like these as much as I do...thanks for stopping by...
Happy Crafting X

No comments:

Post a Comment