Saturday 15 August 2015

Summer Ensemble

Hello and welcome back...

Today I have a little Summer Ensemble to brighten your day and looking out of my window I would say that we need it, it is currently pouring with rain....lol....typical British Summer...

I would like to thank Becky Roberts for the patterns, check out her site Inking Idaho HERE she has some fab ideas. I didn't use the pattern for her Beach Bag as I didn't have the Kraft Tag A Bag Gift Bags so I made my own little bag...



Isn't this just an adorable beach set, Beach Bag, Flip Flops and Windmill to pop in my sandcastle...


Its quite a tiny little bag it measures approx 4 1/2" x 4" x 1" (11 cm x 11 1/2 cm x 4 cm ) and you can make it with one sheet of 12" x 12" card stock. I chose the beautiful Bohemian DSP...


I love this cute little tag with the miniature Flip Flops, the card stock is Blackberry Bliss and Island Indigo and there is  little bit of Venetian Crochet Trim too...


The bow has been made using the Bow Builder Punch out of Blackberry Bliss Card and the handle is held on to the bag by a Candy Dot Brad Base and a Island Indigo Candy Dot. I love that you can co ordinate the brad by just adding a different Candy Dot to the center....


How cute are these Flip Flops...


The flower has been made using 2 flowers from the Petite Petal Punch, 1 flower from the Itty Bitty Punch and a tiny flower from the Tree Builder Punch. Punch each flower out and scrunch them up, flatten them back out and layer them largest to smallest. Then add a brad to the center and attach to the flip flops.....



And here we have the perfect beach set, now all I need is to find where I put the Sun...lol





I hope you enjoyed today's little project, thanks for stopping by...
Happy Crafting X

No comments:

Post a Comment