Thursday 24 September 2015

A Tiggeriffic Birthday....

Hello and welcome back....

Today I can share with you the Birthday card I made for my friends daughter who has just turned 21, her birthday was on Wednesday so I didn't want to show it before....
Her favourite character from Winnie The Pooh is Tigger.....



I made the Tigger using a Paper Piecing Template and my Silhouette Cameo, its a bit fiddly but I love how he came out... I sponged all the pieces first and then assembled him and added some highlights and extra detail using a white gel pen and my Stampin'Write markers.


The little flag I made using some Very Vanilla Card and a cocktail stick, the sentiment is from the Stamp Set Remembering Your Birthday..


I used the Banner Punch to create a little Banner and used the Little Letters Thinlits to cut out the name. Then I threaded it on to some Bakers Twine and attached it to the card.


The background has been stamped with the stars from the Perpetual Birthday Calendar Stamp Set.


I was really pleased with the finished card and so was the recipient I am glad to say....



I hope you enjoyed today's card, thanks for stopping by....
Happy Crafting X

No comments:

Post a Comment