Thursday 17 September 2015

Batty Fry Boxes

Hello and welcome back.....

I have been having a lot of fun making boxes, the Fry Box Die and the Curvy Keepsake Die have certainly had a lot of use and I hope they never retire them.......ever!
Today I have some Batty Fry Boxes to share with you, you may remember I made some cute/scary little Halloween Cards last year... Well I made some more and the little bats I made using the Bitty Butterfly punch gave me an idea...


Instead of making bags of treats I thought I would make Bat Boxes using the Fry Box....



I cut out the boxes using the Fry Box Die and Basic Black Cardstock and assembled them...


Then to make the wings I lay the box on a piece of scrap and drew a Bat shaped wing on the paper. I cut it out and used it as a template to cut out the wings in Basic Black card. Then I scored across and concertina folded the wing to give it a bit of movement and adhered it to the back of the box.


I cut out some eyes using the wing from the Bird Builder Punch. (see previous post HERE for details) then I attached them to the front of the box...


I filled some bags with popcorn and popped them in the boxes. I am going to make these for the Trick or Treaters that come a Knocking on my door...but filled with Horribo... oops I mean Haribo...lol



Well I hope you like my little Bat Boxes, thanks for stopping by...
Happy Crafting X

No comments:

Post a Comment