Friday 4 September 2015

Christmas Treat Handbags

Hello and welcome back...

Today I have made some tiny handbags inspired by Becky Roberts,she made these as part of her 12 days of Christmas projects back in 2012.... I kind of just guessed at the sizes although you can buy her tutorial which includes all 12 of her projects.


They are so cute and I just love the NEW Home for Christmas DSP... the pictures in the catalogue just don't do it justice...



I teamed it up with Mossy Meadow Card, what I love about Stampin'Up! is that they list the co-ordinating colours so you can match up your card stock with your Designer Series Paper perfectly...


I added one of the NEW Winter Wonderland Embellishments, so pretty and a little tag made with the Word Window Punch and the Teeny Tiny Sentiments Stamp Set.



The bag holds 4 Hershey's Nuggets quite nicely. These would be great as favours on your Christmas table or with a little present hanging on the Christmas tree.....


Hope you like, thanks for stopping by...
Happy Crafting X

No comments:

Post a Comment