Wednesday 16 September 2015

Curvy Keepsake Wednesday

Hello and welcome back to another Curvy Keepsake Wednesday...

This week we have a Sunflower Pumpkin Box, inspired by Autumn (or The Fall), I have made them into Thank You Boxes but you could use them for Thanksgiving or even Birthdays...

To make I cut two of the Curvy Keepsake Box parts, I then masked of the base using post it notes and then stamped the top parts using the Hardwood Stamp and Pumpkin Pie Ink.



Then I sponged around the edges of the box with Early Espresso Ink and adhered the two parts together. I used my bone folder to round the sides of the box slightly...



Then I cut out nine of the smallest flower from the Flower Fair Framelits out of Daffodil Delight and sponged the edges lightly with Early Espresso ink. I scrunched the flowers up and then stuck three flowers together. For the leaves I used the smallest leaf from the same set and cut out three in Mossy Meadow.




For the flower centers I used my blendabilities to colour three pearls and then placed them in the center of the flowers.



Finally I stuck them to the front of the box.



For the tag I cut out a larger leaf and stamped Thank You on the edge, and added a little Wooden Owl from my stash which I coloured Early Espresso. I attached it to the box with a tiny peg.




I hope you enjoyed today's Curvy Keepsake Box, Thanks for stopping by....
Happy Crafting X

No comments:

Post a Comment