Wednesday 23 September 2015

Curvy Keepsake Wednesday

Hi there and welcome back to another Curvy Keepsake Wednesday..

Today I have a little Autumnal Box to share with you....

+
I have started with the basic Curvy Keepsake Box and cut out two in Chocolate Chip Card Stock....
 
Then using the Hardwood stamp and Chocolate Chip Ink I stamped the sides of the boxes... I used post it notes to mask off the bottom of the box as the stamp is rather large...
 

 
I decorated the box with some leaves I cut using the Leaflets Framelits and some co-ordinating card stock, ( I tend to use up any scraps of card in my scraps box for this).
 
I also used the New Acorny Thank You Stamp Set and matching Punch to create the embellishment along with some Bakers Twine...

 
And there you have it, a really cute little treat box for Autumn or Halloween... 



I hope you like this weeks box, thanks for stopping by...
Happy Crafting X

No comments:

Post a Comment