Tuesday 15 September 2015

Halloween/Autumn Double Fry Box

Hello and welcome back......

I was visiting Pattys Stamping Spot and saw this double Fry Box one of her team had created for Halloween and loved the idea so decided to recreate it.. however I don't really have much in the Halloween line as now my children have grown up and we don't really do much for Halloween any more....
Now I'm a bit of a hoarder, so I knew I had an old Stampin'Up Stamp Set with Halloween Pumpkins on somewhere so I dug it out......



The Fry Boxes are stamped with the Hardwood Stamp in Pumpkin Pie Ink before they are assembled ....


You then stick two Fry Boxes back to back, but because of the shape they won't go flat so you need to make side pieces to cover the join, check out Patty's tutorial on the link above.

Did you know that in America you can get Chocolate M&M's which taste like Candy Corn!!!!
and for a Candy Corn addict like myself they are to die for....lol.   We visited the M&M's store in New York and I came away with an enormous bag full and I still have a few left!!!



For those not in the Know Candy Corn is a big thing in America especially around Halloween and Thanksgiving time. It's very sweet and moreish, I love it but I know it's not everyones cup of tea as we say in England....lol  Apparently many Americans hate the stuff....go figure?



Anyway I made three of the double fry boxes and decorated them subtly Halloweeny by adding a little pumpkin held on with a tiny peg..


Then I made two single Fry Boxes which I decorated with leaves which I cut using the Leaflets Framelits.






I even stamped on some Tissue Paper to match...
MMMMMmmmmm well I'm all set for Halloween...yum yum...


Hope you enjoyed, thanks for stopping by....
Happy Creating X

No comments:

Post a Comment