Monday 28 September 2015

Sleigh Ride Edgelits Halloween Card

Hello and welcome back....

I have a really great Halloween Card featuring the Sleigh Ride Edgelits to share with you...



The background has been brayered using Tangelo Twist, Tangerine Tango and Cajun Craze, the moon has been masked and then sponged with Daffodil Delight.


I stamped the three little bats in Basic Black, they are from the retired set Holiday Home...


The fox is stamped in Basic Black and is from the New Set Jingle All The Way..


I cut the Houses from the Sleigh Ride Edgelits out of Basic Black Card. I stamped the Happy Halloween onto some Hello Honey Card and punched it out with the Word Window Punch.




Loving the look of the little houses silhouetted against the rich colour of the sky...



I hope you like today's project, thanks for stopping by....
Happy Crafting X

No comments:

Post a Comment