Saturday 5 September 2015

Teddy Christmas Decoration

Hello and welcome back...

Today I have a really cute Teddy Bear Christmas Decoration to share with you.....


Love this cute little chap, without his Christmas hat he would fit on an A5 card (A4 folded in 1/2), he would make a lovely card but equally he would make a lovely Christmas Decoration too.. Which is probably what I will do with him.


I made his banner with the Scalloped Tag Topper Punch and stamped it with the sentiment from the Flurry of Wishes Stamp Set. I added some Cherry Cobbler Baker's Twine.

His hat is just a triangle of card with the 7/8" Scallop Circle as the pom pom and the scallop edge border punch to make the bottom of the hat.


If you would like more details about any of the projects I have made please leave a comment or e-mail me at arjay1962@sky.com and I will be happy to get back to you.

Thanks for stopping by...
Happy Crafting X 

No comments:

Post a Comment