Tuesday 20 October 2015

A Jolly Cozy Christmas

Hello and welcome back...
 
 
This has got to be one of my favourite cards ever, I just love it. The Stamp Set is Jolly Christmas and the background is a mixture of brayering and sponging.
 
 
I cut two ovals using the Ovals Collection Framelits, one in Whisper White and one in Basic Black. I brayered Soft Sky on the top half of the Whisper White Oval then tore some scrap paper in the shape of a mountain and brayered Marina Mist over to create the mountains. Then I lightly sponged some Marina mist at the bottom of the mountains to make it look misty...

 
The bottom half I brayered Old Olive and a little bit of Mossy Meadow. Then I stamped the stag in Basic Black.
 
Then I layered all the pieces, added some Basic Black Stitched Satin Ribbon and a sentiment from the Cozy Christmas Stamp Set.


 
Such a beautiful image I just love it....


Well I hope you like today's card, thanks for stopping by....
Happy Crafting X

No comments:

Post a Comment