Wednesday 14 October 2015

Curvy Keepsake Wednesday.

Hello and welcome back to another Curvy Keepsake Wednesday....

This weeks box has got to be my favourite as its a Candy Corn box filled with....yes you guessed it Candy Corn.....yummy!!!


So I started off by cutting the components for the Curvy Keepsake Box out of Thick Whisper White Card, then I masked off each area in turn so I could colour the sides Daffodil Delight, Pumpkin Pie and White.

 
I used my brayer to colour the sides but you could use your Stampin'Write markers to do the same thing which is how I did the tags...

 
I created a little window using the 1 1/2" circle punch and stuck a 2" circle of acetate behind it....so you can see the yummy candy corn inside...

 
The tag is the small oval punch coloured with markers and stamped with Happy Halloween from the And Many More Stamp Set.


 
I think they came out rather well, roll on Halloween...lol.
 


I hope you like this weeks Curvy Keepsake Box, thanks for stopping by....
Happy Crafting X

No comments:

Post a Comment